top of page


If you are a victim of racism, harassment, or sexual misconduct, you have several options.

Report a Racist Incident

If you have experienced an incident of a racist nature, please do not hesitate to immediately contact your Tutor and/or a member of the CR committee.

You may also anonymously report an incident directly to the university, either as a victim or as a witness.

Report Harassment

If you are the victim of physical misconduct, sexual misconduct or abusive behavior, the College has an official procedure to file a report

Report racist incident
Report harassment
bottom of page